There are a few things that are super smart to buy online to save money. While our family doesn’t do TONS of online shopping, Amazon is a lifesaver for specific items. This is especially true when it comes to certain appliances, plus supplements and special healthy grocery items that are hard to find in stores.
Amazon Prime Day is July 15-16 in 2019, and it’s the BEST day to grab the lowest prices on the internet! Whether you’re finally purchasing that coveted kitchen appliance like me (hello, Instant Pot!) or simply stocking up on household supplies, don’t let this day pass without taking advantage of the deals!
The fact that you get free 2-day shipping – sometimes ONE day shipping – is another perk!
Important Prime Day Facts:
- Officially begins on Monday, July 15 at 12 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (3 a.m. Eastern Standard Time).
- Prime Day lasts 48 hours and ends on Tuesday, July 16 at 11:59 p.m.
- Keep checking the Amazon Prime Day page, where the newest and hottest deals will be posted throughout Prime Day.
- On the Amazon app, you can tap “watch this deal” on items to get notified when they officially go on sale.
- If you’re new to the Amazon app, you can actually earn a $10 Amazon credit when you sign in for the first time!
- Or, earn a $10 bonus the first time you reload $100 or more on your Amazon gift card.
Kitchen/Household Tools to Watch
The Instant Pot DUO was the #1 seller in the U.S. last year, and I’m getting one this time around! I’ve waited long enough! And I decided to splurge a little and go for the 8-quart instead of the standard 6-quart so I can make larger batches of things.
The Blendtec Classic Original Blender with FourSide Jar was our Prime Day purchase from last year, and to date it’s our most often-used kitchen appliance! We use it every morning for a basic fruit smoothie, delicious real food shakes, and even desserts like hot chocolate and chocolate avocado mousse.
Eat all your favorite fried snacks WITHOUT all the added calories with the Inofia Air Fryer! Five star reviews.
Clean your floors super fast with this highly rated popular robot vacuum cleaner, the Proscenic M7.
The ever-popular Kitchen Aid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is the perfect tool for any serious baker! Over 20 colors to choose from.
Grocery & Household Items I Buy on Amazon to Save $$
I tried Vitacost once thinking it would save me money on my frequently used specialty items, only to do the math and find that Amazon was still cheaper because of free Prime shipping! Prime Day is a great day to stock up.
Here’s my list of must-have favorites for supplements/grocery/household supplies from Amazon that save me money every single time I order!
- Dried Elderberries (Note: buy these now while the price is low! In the cold/flu season, prices skyrocket.)
- Chelated Magnesium supplements (I take this every night before bed)
- Vanilla Life-Flo Magnesium Lotion (I also slather this on at bedtime)
- Solaray Kids’ Multivitamin (only one I could find with cleaner ingredients + iron for growth)
- Smarty Pants Women’s Multivitamin
- Lily Ana Naturals Face Cream Moisturizer
- L-Theanine supplements (great for random bouts of anxiety or irritability)
- Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- Kids Omega Pals Fish Oil (lemon flavored)
- No Mosquitoz natural bug spray
- Cultures for Health kefir grains
- Sucanat Evaporated Cane Juice (unrefined sugar)
- Great Lakes collagen powder
- Organic coconut milk
- Chia seeds
- Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Ecover dishwasher detergent
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap
- George’s pure aloe vera
- Real Salt
- Coconut Oil